The Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd is a leading Scheduled Co-operative Bank with a Business Mix of Rs. 1100 crores, completely technology-driven, working under CBS with latest offerings like RTGS, NEFT, SMS Banking, etc. The Bank is growing in the Districts of Mumbai, Thane, Nasik and Western Maharashtra.
To meet its progressive needs the Bank is looking to fill up vacancies at Executive / Senior / Junior level positions as under :
1. Chief Manager - Marketing / Product Innovations / Services : An ideal candidate should have necessary skills and experience in innovating and launching new products and aggressively sell retail as well as wholesale products of the Bank. Should be able to draw effective marketing strategy and execute the same. Should be a go getter and should understand the intricacies of Banking products and the regulatory framework available. Should have in depth knowledge about the asset/liability products of the bank and must possess basic knowledge about life as well as non life insurance products and other services of Banking industry. Should be capable of building strong marketing team from existing rank and files
2. Deputy / Assistant Manager - for Credit, Recovery, Administration, Operational Banking, HR & IT : An ideal candidate should have requisite experience in the relevant field from a reputed Banking organization. Ability to work under CBS is a must. We expect professional approach from the candidate with commitment to business objectives of the Bank.
3. Deputy / Assistant Manager - Law: An ideal candidate should be basically a banker with Law Graduation and experience of handling legal matters pertaining to banking such as mortgage, documents verification and vetting, credit and recovery related legal and court matters. Practical knowledge of State & Multi-State Co-operative Laws.
4. Deputy / Assistant Manager-Estate/Establishment/AdministrationExperience of managing Estates, liaison, maintenance of premises, assess and identify suitable premises for the branches and offices, negotiating and executing the lease deeds/rent agreements/ownership deeds, etc. Upkeep and renovation needs identification of branches offices, local government compliances, maintenance of entire furniture and fixtures of all the branches and offices.
The candidate should possess the following (for all the above posts)
* Graduate / Post-Graduate with professional qualification like CAIIB / MBA/ Law.
* At least 15 years banking experience of which 5 years in the respective field as in-charge /leader.
* Age not to exceed 50 years and not less than 40 years.
* Written and Oral communication skill in English and Marathi is necessary and should have excellent drafting skill.
* Candidates without Banking experience need not apply.
* Passion for performance and results shall be key consideration.
* Remuneration shall be commensurate with experience and qualification. We follow IBA wage structure which is due for revision.
* VRS opted and other Retired Banking Professionals may also apply for above positions on contract basis. In such case the age limits not to exceed 55 years.
You may forward your Resume at email@example.com
Applicants are requested to visit bank's website www.kalyanjanata.in and see details before applying.